Introduction of liquid filter bag
The filter bag can be freely installed in various filters incompatible, the layout of the medium deep on the particle retention rate as high as 99%, it has the pollutant carrying capacity, high corrosion resistance, good temperature resistance, large flow, convenient operation, long life, no fiber drop and many other features. Bring great convenience for users to use. Is the current domestic skills are first, induction of higher price imports of similar products and the first domestic ambitions instead of selection.
Principle of filter bag and analysis of filter media
Liquid filter bag filter to filtrate by special singeing processing, not only effectively prevent the fiber from pollution, leachate, and avoid the traditional rolling processing caused by the filter holes too clogged to shorten its life. All the raw materials are white, without any special bleaching treatment, fully meet the environmental standards because of 3D needled felt filter layer, the liquid through the filter bag, the particles as the inner wall surface and deep deep filtration mechanism of retention in the liquid filter bag, with high trapping efficiency of solid or colloidal particles. The uniform thickness of the needle felt, the stable opening rate and the full strength make the efficiency of the filter bag stable and the use of the time longer. The five wire and double stitch are most closely stitched to ensure that each liquid filter bag can achieve the best filter guarantee. It has a wide range of use and is suitable for liquid filtration in various industries.
The material of the liquid filter bag along the mouth : Galvanized steel, stainless steel or high quality engineering plastic ring
Filter bag fiber material classification : Polypropylene, polyester, nylon, Teflon and other materials of all kinds of needle cloth, nylon, polyester, polypropylene, Teflon and other materials of all kinds of synthetic fiber filter cloth and multifilament filter cloth
The sewing method of liquid filter bag
1. hot-melt method : The first liquid filter bag hot melt bonding skills, can ensure liquid filter bag has the best bonding strength, according to leaked
2. seams : Liquid filter bag sewing is very stable, strong and used, with high sealing performance. The pure car sewing thread does not contain any lubricant ingredients such as silicone oil, which avoids the two pollution problems in the general seams filter bag.
Application field of filter bag:
The filter bag is divided into the liquid filter bag, the air filter bag, the dust filter bag and so on. The filter bag is used in many fields, and the following is the application scope of filter bag in two aspects: liquid and gas.
1.food and beverage:
Beer, wine, fruit wine, sake, liquor, yellow wine, fruit juice, bottled water, tea beverage, soybean milk, dairy products, edible oil, vinegar, monosodium glutamate and other food additives, process purification and aseptic processing.
2. bioengineering and medicine:
Infusion (LVP and SVP) pharmaceutical water, process gas, biological products, plasma, various pharmaceutical intermediates, pharmaceutical raw materials, solvent filtration, CIP filtration, fermentation tank intake and tail gas sterilization and filtration.
3. petrochemical and chemical industry:
Lubricating oil, aviation coal and all kinds of oil, catalyst, viscose, polymer, resin, hydrogen peroxide and chemical fiber are all kinds of filter bags for fluid purification during manufacturing, which is valuable for separation and recovery of chemical intermediate products and chemical products.
4. automobile manufacturing:
Electrophoretic paint, pretreatment liquid, topcoat, ultrafiltration water, engine crankshaft manufacturing coolant, whole vehicle spray water, spray paint with process gas and spray paint room gas purification.
5. oil and gas:
The separation and purification of natural gas and refinery, CNG filtration of gas station, amine solution desulfurization and dewatering solvent filtration, oil field water injection and completion, well completion and acidizing liquid filtration.
6. electronic and electroplating:
All kinds of chemicals and processes such as integrated circuits, kinescope, liquid crystal display, photolithography, CD, copper foil and other microelectronics and electronics manufacturing processes, electroplating fluids, process gas purification and purification gas filtration.
7. paint, paint ink:
Filter bag latex paint, paint raw material and solvent filtration, printing ink, printing ink and additive filter.
8. other industries:
Nuclear power and fire shops and waste liquid filtration, photographic film production process, liquid filtration, daily chemical liquid and gas purification, mechanical processing and refrigeration industry, all kinds of cooling liquid filtration, textile, printing and dyeing, paper industry, all kinds of liquid purification.
Basic concept filtering is an operation to separate the suspension by a porous medium. When the filter bag works, the liquid in the suspension is efflux through the channel of the medium, and the solid particles are intercepted so that the separation can be achieved. In general, the suspension to be filtered is called slurry, the porous medium is called filtration medium, and the liquid through the medium channel is called filtrate, and the entrapped solid is called filter cake or filter residue.
The driving force of the filtering operation is the pressure difference between the two sides of the filter medium, and the methods of producing pressure difference are as follows:
The filtering operation can be divided into two categories according to the principle of action:
(1) the number of holes in the filtration medium is less than the diameter of the solid particles, and the solid particles are removed from the suspension by the sieve analysis. The filtrate is cloudy and the fine particles flow out at the early stage of filtration. With the formation and thickening of the cake layer, the filtrate gradually became clear. As the sieve hole is gradually blocked, the velocity of filtration is decreasing. The filtration process is formed when the filter cake layer is formed. The sieve analysis is produced by the cake layer. The filter media loses the sieve analysis, only supports the function of the cake layer, which is called the cake layer filtration.
(2)The adsorption filtration (deep filtration) filtration medium mesh mesh is greater than the diameter of solid particles and solid particles into the filter medium pore after adsorption medium surface. In actual production, the sieve analysis and adsorption are simultaneous, and the adsorbent filter media can intercept the larger particles, and the sieve analysis filter media cake layer can adsorb smaller particles.
The liquid filter bag has the following advantages:
How to improve the efficiency of filtering?
1.we need to add pressure to filter equipment: you know that in addition to the filter cloth to improve efficiency, the appropriate increase in pressure can also improve efficiency. It is the use of filtrate flow to provide kinetic energy and pressure difference at the same time. When the filtration range reaches a certain value, the pressure difference will increase, and the flow velocity of the filter will be faster, which will lead to the improvement of filtration efficiency.
2. there are various forms of filter: filtering the shape of impurities. According to the different time and temperature, the filtering effect will also be different. It is suggested that users should consider temperature, substance density and solid particle shape.
3.increase the filter area: because because the design of filter product is relatively simple, everyone wants to maximize the filtration area. If we want to do this, we must make sure that the filter cloth is placed flat and not folded. After a period of time, it is necessary to keep the filter cloth or filter cloth in time to ensure the cleaning of the filter cloth.
The difference between surface filtration and deep filtration
Screen material is mainly used for surface filtration, and felt material is used for deep filtration. The difference is as follows:
1. sieve material (nylon monofilament and metal monofilament) directly intercepted the impurities on the surface of the material. The advantage is that the monofilament structure can be repeatedly cleaned and the cost of consumption is low. The disadvantage is the surface filtration mode, which is easy to cause the blockage of the filter bag surface. This type of product is most suitable for the coarse filtration situation with low accuracy, and the filtration accuracy is 25-1200 m.
2．Felt material (acupuncture cloth, melt blown non-woven fabric) is a common underlying three-dimensional filter material, which is characterized by loose fibrous tissue, high porosity is added to the section of impurities, the fiber material is a compound retention mode, namely large particle impurities trapped on the surface of the fiber, and the fine particles were captured in the deep filter, so the filter has high filtering efficiency, high temperature heat treatment in addition, the application of instant sintering technology, can effectively prevent the filter fiber by the high-speed fluid thrust belt and loss; felt material is discarded type (single use), the accuracy of 0.1-200 m filtering.
The advantages and disadvantages of deep filtration and surface filtration
Two kinds of filter is determined by the filter material in the form of filtering methods such as membrane material for intercepting hole on the surface of the material, which belongs to the surface of the filter, can be cleaned, can be used repeatedly; fiber material is made of fibre accumulation formation, particle filtering first inside the material accumulation on the surface continuously accumulated, not cleaning. The initial filtration flow is decided by the pore size and the degree of fiber accumulation. It can be the same. But with the accumulation of intercepting particles, the surface filtration is faster and clogged because of the accumulation of particles on the surface, which affects the filtration speed. Deep filtration is relatively slow, and it takes a longer time to use.
How to ensure the quality of the liquid filter bag
The liquid filter bag is one of the components of the filter, and the filter bag is undoubtedly the most critical part of the filtration process. The filter bag is called the heart of the filter, and the quality of the filter bag largely determines the user's filtering effect.
(1) the quality of the filter material. The filter bag produced by the craftsman is selected by the well-known enterprises and is tested by the layers of craftsmen. It is made by specialized production equipment. The filter bag of our company has various materials and complete specifications.
(2) to establish a scientific and strict production process. In the production process of needle felt filter, there must be strict production process. The technician should make the production process ahead of schedule, change the variety to do the process test first, then make the reasonable production process design, and then carry out product tracking after putting into operation. The specifications should also be done first, and the qualified side can be produced in batch.
(3) implementation of standardized operations. The operation workers must formulate feasible operation rules, and implementation, inspection; equipment to do maintenance, ensure equipment running in good condition, to ensure the quality of products and production; in order to avoid product contamination, must ensure hygiene and environmental sanitation equipment.