Today, let's talk about the accessories of filter bag. As we all know, in addition to the bag itself, the dust bag needs some accessories to connect with the bag, so as to be connected together. I would like to introduce the classification of accessories below.
1. Classification of filter bag accessories
As a filter bag to perform filtering function, the combination of related accessories can play its due role. Filter bag accessories can be divided into two categories:
(1) Accessories stitched together with the filter bag.
Such accessories need to be sewn on the filter bag in the process of filter bag processing, such as external filter bag
The bag mouth spring ring, the inner filter type filter bag anti-dented ring, etc.
(2) Accessories for supporting and hanging filter bags. This type of fitting is not stitched together with the filter bag and is only required when the filter bag is installed in the bag dust collector, such as the frame of the external filter bag
Frame, inner filter type filter bag hanging device, bag cap, etc.
2. Filter bag stitched together with filter bag
(1) bag mouth elastic ring. The elastic ring at the mouth of the filter bag is sewn to the upper mouth of the filter bag. It is composed of elastic steel ring and insert made of needled felt. The elastic ring at the upper mouth of the filter bag is pressed by hand. When the ring is flattened, it is sent into the flower plate of the bag dust collector, and then the pressure is removed. The elastic ring will return to its original state and expand and plug in the mouth of the flower plate.
(2) anti-dent ring. The anti-deflating ring is made of stainless steel bar with a diameter of 3-5mm, which is used for the internal filter bag. Its function is to ensure that the filter bag will not be completely deflated when the dust is cleared by the reverse blowing air so as to maintain the channel of dust particle settlement in the center of the filter bag. The welding of the anti-deflating ring should be clean without burr, and firm and not crack, because the fracture of the anti-deflating ring will puncture the filter bag.
(3) Other accessories. The accessories stitched together with the filter bag and the inner filter bag mouth ring, etc.
3. Accessories for supporting and hanging filter bags
Accessories belonging to this category, for the internal filter bag mainly bag cap, pressure spring, bending hook and short chain; For the external filter filter bag is mainly used to support the filter bag frame.
4, bag filter bag special accessories
Some bag dust collector factories and bag dust collector parts factories use special equipment and molds to produce all kinds of accessories for bag dust collectors.